1. August Alsina, Trey Songz, Chris Brown and Usher do nothing for me.
2. Are young buls getting better looking the older I get?
3. Is plastic surgery getting more and more amazing?
4. I wonder if people who give their hair away for my bundles get paid?
5. How much?
6. Am I crazy for referring to college as the good ol days?
7. I think Drake is a borderline musical genius.
8. I also felt the same about Soulja Boy in the good ol days.
According to the Internet I am not a normal woman.
At work when my coworkers talk about soccer, golf, museums and cheese and whatever else I feel so abnormal because everyone seems to love this uneventful conversation.
Me feeling like an outsider compelled me to do a web search for the term “normal woman” and surprise, I found the above. This woman looks just like my coworkers!!!
No wonder I feel like an outsider because according to the internet/world my black ass is not a normal woman.
I really need to step my normal game up. I better have brunette hair and not brown. I better be peach. I better love to tan and only be darker for a limited time.
Here is a short list of things that happen when you grow up that no one will ever tell you about:
I watched “Real Housewives of Atlanta” last night like the rest of your god sisters and found myself so torn!!!