Every woman has a list of qualities that they are looking for in an ideal mate. Some men even have a list as well.
The list may be internal or you may have taken the time to write it out.
I certainly do have a list. My list is all encompassing of what I want in a mate. The list is in order of importance and the list changes all the time with each and every dating experience.
With all of the men I date I tend to pick up on things that I like, and things that I dislike. These qualities have made up my list thus far.
My list is completely reasonable, as I am not asking for a man that makes six figures, is 6 feet tall, and has a dead mother (no momma’s boys). But, my list I believe is a little deeper and purely based off all of the men in my life both good and bad. And, not to mention I am willing to let go of five qualities if everything else is correct!
I will share my list below and I challenge my readers to share theirs in the comment section. I Dare You!
If you’ve never written out a list look at this as a chance to do so. This will truly give you a chance to see if you’re being completely unreasonable with what you desire or not.
Without further ado, my list:
1. No children
2. Attractive-5’10” or above and slim build
3. Belief in “something” bigger than himself
5. Must love me more than I love him
6. Ambitious-must have a financial goal that surpasses “getting money”. Must be in a field of growth and have a plan to achieve their financial goal.
7. Kind and respectful to ALL
8. Funny-has to have the same sense of humor as I (sarcasm and all)
9. Raised with a father and mother in the home. Family must have the ability to mind their business.
10. Must love GREAT food
11. Likes animals
12. Social drinker
There it is…Get to sharing suckers!